Terms and Conditions
To the fullest extent as permitted by law Portuguese Dream Ltd, trading as Portuguese Dream, exclude all liability whatsoever for any loss or damage howsoever arising out of the use of this website or reliance upon the content of this website.
Whilst Portuguese Dream has basic security systems in place on its website, we cannot assume responsibility and shall not be liable for any damage to, or viruses which may infect, your computer equipment or other property by reason of your access to, browsing or use of this website.
In no event shall Portuguese Dream be liable for any damages, losses, injuries or claims or any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential damages of any kind (including but not limited to lost profits, data or savings) howsoever arising (including, but not limited to, as a result of Portuguese Dream negligence) in connection with the use of this website; or the copying or use of any information or material contained in or referred to in this website; or any failure or delay of the use or inability to use any component of this website.
While Portuguese Dream makes every effort to ensure that everything on the website is accurate and complete, we provide it for information only, so it is indicative rather than definitive. We therefore make no explicit or implicit guarantee of its accuracy, and as far as applicable laws allow, we neither accept responsibility for errors, inaccuracies or omissions. Neither for loss that may result directly or indirectly from reliance on its content. Users of the website should not take or omit to take any action that relies on information on the site. Portuguese Dream may correct or update the website without prior notice.
Important Information relating to properties displayed on the web site
- Particulars: Any property particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. You should not rely on statements by Portuguese Dream in the particulars or by word of mouth or in writing (“information”) as being factually accurate about the property, its condition or its value.
- Photos, Plans and artist illustrations: Many photographs are for illustrative purposes only, or show only certain parts of the property as they appeared at the time they were taken. Areas, measurements and distances given are approximate only.
- Regulations etc: Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained. A buyer or lessee must find out by inspection or in other ways that these matters have been properly dealt with and that all information is correct.
- VAT: The VAT position relating to the property may change without notice.
- Information on the web-site about a property is liable to be changed at any time without notice.
- All prices subject to currency fluctuations and where applicable, local taxes or legal costs.
- Having in account all of the points above, we always advise all potential buyers to seek independent legal advice in Portugal, to review and ensure the suitability of any property that you intend to buy and before you sign any promisory contract or pay any monies.
This website is owned and controlled by Portuguese Dream Ltd. Unless otherwise noted, all information featured on the website, (whether text or images), is protected by copyrights and trademarks, and is owned or licensed by Portuguese Dream Ltd. You may not download, display or print any part of the content except to your own computer for your personal use and not for business purposes.
Any terms and conditions concerning the usage of this website will be governed by the laws of Scotland and any dispute concerning use of this website will be determined exclusively by the Scottish Courts.